Thursday, August 16, 2012

Nerves of... glass?

So my blog goal was a total fail. Work was not easy this week - it never really is, but this week was especially stressful. I've literally been coming home 2 hours late, and getting to bed an hour early. I'm just so tired! Sigh.

In addition to this week's stresses, I have a big event tomorrow that I'm totally nervous about. I wish I could go into more detail... let's just say that I hope it goes well! My stomach is just a bundle of nerves, and I hope that I can just hold it together through tomorrow. Would hate to crack under all this pressure before then. It's times like these I wish I had my best girlfriends close by.


In other news, I discovered a new piece of trash TV that I just may be in love with. Have you seen "Here Comes Honey Boo Boo" on TLC? Yes, ladies and gentlemen, "The Learning Channel" is now bringing another series to the airwaves that actually reduces the number of brain cells in your little brain. I'm a bit embarrassed to admit this, but I love it! The family is insane (and I can't believe the mom is my age!), and the little girl is adorable. Mind you, she's adorable in a completely obnoxious way, but I find it endearing how much she truly enjoys pageantry. Thank the fates for this show this week - watching this train wreck may just be the only thing that saved me from a meltdown! HA!

Well, that's all I have in me to type today. Hopefully, I'll have a better blog soon! In the meantime, enjoy your lives! And don't work yourself too hard like I always seem to do ;)

Until next time...

--- Becks

No comments:

Post a Comment