Saturday, July 21, 2012

Christmas in July! (...sort of)

This is day 2 of being sick on my days off (ugh - I don't even get the benefit of sick days? SO LAME!). Anyway, because I can't really do much more than lay around and feel sorry for myself, I've spent the bulk of my last two days watching Sex and the City, blogging, and buying things I don't need online. I've also spent the last hour or so reading other people's blogs and tumblrs, which has led me to discover so many cool things (and to spend the aforementioned money online). 

Anyway, one of the coolio things I learned about today is the super fabulous upcoming collaboration between Target and Neiman Marcus. 


What a smart idea! Target has long been bringing high end fashion to the masses with partnerships with the likes of Missoni, Zac Posen, and Jason Wu. This partnership with NM, however, looks like it may just be the biggest (and, possibly, most successful) partnership to date. If the teaser above is any indication, Target shoppers are going to experience the luscious luxury of 24 fabulous designers. Marchesa! Alice and Olivia! Diane von Furstenburg! And it looks like two of my favorites, Carolina Herrera and Oscar de la Renta, too! EEEEP!

Oh, how I can't wait for the holidays to roll around now. How very clever for these two companies to partner like this! Well, back to my SATC reruns!

Until next time...

--- Becks

No comments:

Post a Comment